Got Matta's? Get your favorite Mexican food at one of our locations!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mattas.com

Just wanted everyone to know that I published our NEW Matta's website today. Go take a look around, there's lots to read...family history, history of Matta's food, menus, customer stories on why they love Matta's and see old photos too!
I will still be working on the website adding info & photos so you will see some changes. Keep checking back. If you come across a link that does not work, please let me know by emailing this blog.
Hope you all enjoy & have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Marsha McDowell said...

Oh, I am SO happy!! I just looked at the new website and "MENU" and my mouth is watering!! Can't wait until the grand opening!! Congratulations and good luck carrying on the family tradition. I know "LOTS" of people are going to be so happy when you open.

Buenas Suerta

Marsha McDowell
Mesa, AZ
http://www.colorfulstrokes.com

Anonymous said...

Yea!! We can't wait for you to open.
We miss your family so much..
Tonya Coombs
www.mesahighclassof63.com

cardig said...

We are so excited! Can't wait.....
The Graf's

Grace Ely said...

We are excited!!!!
We can hardly wait..We do not mind the drive from Avondale, AZ.

Best of luck,
Dave and Grace Ely

Anonymous said...

Please hurry and finish everything so that I came come eat!!!